Today’s guest is the founder and CEO of one of the fastest-growing private companies featured in Inc. GymGuyz.
Starting from almost nothing, he used the knowledge and connections he made as a personal trainer to build this disruptive at-home personal training brand into the giant it’s become - with over 230 locations in almost 30 states.
Now, you may have seen him featured in the New York Times, Forbes, or maybe you saw him sit down with Gary Vee on his little youtube show, AskGaryVee…
Knowing that this man has actually done the hard work, lived the grind, and put in the time to build his business - when it comes to leadership, building discipline, and doing hard things this is one voice that I think more people should hear from.
I can’t wait to share with you the conversation I had with the author of the book, Fuel: What it Takes to Survive as an Entrepreneur, and the man who lives and breaths the credo, “If you want to be in the top 1% of your thing, you can't think or do what the other 99% are doing...” Josh York.
- - -
Connect with Josh York:
Listen to his podcast: https://joshyorkgg.com/#podcast
Follow him on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/joshyorkgg
Check out GymGuyz: https://www.gymguyz.com
More from The We Do Hard Things Podcast:
Watch more episodes on YouTube.
Subscribe on Apple Podcast.
Learn more about The We Do Hard Things Podcast.
Read Mark Drager's backstory.
- - -
I just want to remind you that you can rate and review this podcast on Apple podcast, I would appreciate that a lot.
If you’re not subscribed, be sure to subscribe.
And if you want to connect with me directly - follow me on IG and drop me a DM.
Remember, those of us who have something to prove can show the world, and ourselves, that we have what it takes to make it happen.
But you have to think big. You’ve got to be bold. And you must say yes.
Because WE DO HARD THINGS.